Over the past few weeks I’ve been privileged to discuss our latest 2017 features, and today I get to share some “Other Goodies” in the latest release. These features may not warrant their own dedicated blog post, but are still just as exciting!
Here’s what we’ve added:
- Auto remove Timeslots – A new Online Booking feature was added to auto remove timeslots in conflict with the timeslot just booked. For example, let’s say you have one 60-minute timeslot with two 30-minute timeslots side-by-side. If a Client books the 60-minute timeslot, the two 30-minute timeslots will be removed. If later the Session is cancelled, all three timeslots will be automatically added back to the calendar.
- Coupon Number Validation – A new option is available to allow you to enter a list of valid Coupon Numbers for a Promotional Item. You can also add an expiration date to coupon numbers and import a list of coupon numbers as well.
- Mobile app Settings - myStratus clients can use this setting to control the amount of data synced over to the mobile app. This option can also help speed up your mobile app sync times.
- Place Holder Price List Items - This new option grants you the ability to add items to an invoice and change them out with a different item. These placeholder items work great with packages on which you want to be flexible on the components (but not too flexible!).
- Credit Memos - Credit memos recently got a makeover. With the new enhancements, you can now add more information when creating a credit memo for either returned products or a customer service refund. You can even add a list of “credit reasons”.
- Default Image Groups - This new ability allows you to set up default image groups, created automatically for new sessions.
- Continue Image Numbering for Image Imports – This new option enhanced the image import tool. If you import multiple image sets into a session, you can continue the numbering from previous imports.
- Print Invoice Level Discounts – A new ability shows Line Item Discounts on Invoice Printouts.
- Updated Maintenance Forms – Maintenance forms were updated to be more user friendly. Some forms also received new functionality features.
- Calendar User Preference - Users now have more preferences to define the appearance of their calendar. You can also restore the calendar to a default view when you start up the software.
- Rescheduling a Session – Now when you reschedule a Confirmed Session, the “Confirmed” checkbox will be unchecked automatically.
- Invoice and Session Descriptions – You have the ability to print the Invoice and Session Descriptions on the Invoice and Session Confirmations.
- Social Media Fields – Instagram and Snapchat fields are now available in the Social Media section of client records.
- (Enterprise Only) New Sharing and Duplicate Check Options - Enterprise clients can limit the locations from which a client can be shared and also the locations in which we search for duplicates. For example, a franchise may NOT want to pull Clients from other franchisees, but a corporate owned chain may allow it.
- Calculating Overtime - Now automatically calculate staff overtime, along with the ability to include or exclude inactive users on the time sheet report.
- Messages Hub Enhancement – A new Pending Button and Show Text Messages Button were added to the Messages hub. Use the Pending Button to show and hide all completed emails, and the Show Text Messages button will show and hide text messages from the Messages Hub.
We can’t create new updates like this without you–our amazing clients! Your efforts to provide exceptional service to your own clients is an inspiration to us at StudioPlus. And that’s why one of our four Core Values is Constant Innovation – “As a technology company, we recognize that greatness today will become obsolete tomorrow. In today’s changing world, continuous, creative, outside-of-the-box product development is key to ensuring our customers’ success.” Because of you, we’re constantly working to improve our products and services to help you expand your own business!
Many of the new features added in the 2017 Version came directly from our StudioPlus User Voice page. Please, continue to use this page to submit new features that you’d like to see added to an upcoming release, or simply add your vote to someone else’s suggestion. Help shape both StudioPlus Spectra and myStratus for years to come!!
Click here to visit the StudioPlus User Voice
Click here for the complete list of What’s New in 2017 Volume 1
Click here for the complete Release Notes for 2017 Volume 1