As we’ve mentioned before, there’s a lot of different ways to use the SMS feature. It’s a great system to incorporate into your everyday workflow. Here are a few examples of different ways you can use the SMS service:
• Send a quick text to a client who’s not answering calls or emails to let them know the best number they can reach you.
• Send a quick text to a client if they forgot something at your studio.
• Send a quick text to a bride-to-be asking for extra details about the wedding.
• Send a triggered text to your photographer letting them know who their next session is with, along with additional details to assist them in working with the client.
• Send a triggered text to your client, after they book online, letting them know their session was received by the system.
• Send a triggered text to your client reminding them of their session and what they need to bring.
• Send a triggered text to your client reminding them they have a payment due soon.
• Send a triggered text to your client to say “thank you” for their session and let them know what happens next.
• Send a triggered text to your client indicating their order is ready for pick up or has been shipped.
• Send a triggered text to your client that their gallery is ready to view on InspiredByYou.com
• Send a triggered text to your retoucher that a new order was placed on InspiredByYou.com
• Use the Communication Wizard to remind students to book their session online by a certain date.
• Use the Communication Wizard to text clients about a brand-new promotion or sale.
• Use the Communication Wizard to let a group of clients know that you have openings if they want to stop in.
The list doesn’t stop here. There are many different ways you can utilize texting for both you and your employees. Just get creative – which is what the photography business is all about!
Also, always remember to include your studio name in your texts, so your client always knows where the text came from. It can be as simple as:
“Hi Jane! Sam here from The Studio! Just a reminder about your upcoming session…”
Love the ideas, but not sure where to start with phrasing? Click here to read our blog post with some awesome ideas to get you started texting clients.
Click here for more information/pricing for the SMS add-on!
Click here for more information on setting up Triggers!
Click here for more information on using the Communication Wizard!