Download Spectra 2009 Volume 1
Thank you for that information. Please use the Print button on your browser
window to print out these instructions.
- Close out of Spectra on all computers.
- Using the Database Utility (Start> All Programs> StudioPlus Spectra 2009> Utilities> Database Utility), Backup Data Files.
- Using the Database Utility, Compact and Repair Data Files.
- Download the current Spectra 2009 Volume 1 update using the link below. (Save the update file to a shared folder if you’ll be running it on multiple computers.)
StudioPlus Spectra Version 2009 Volume 1 Release 4 Update
- Find the update you saved in step 4 and run it.
- After the update finishes successfully, open Spectra and let it update your data. Let the update run and finish completely on at least one computer before starting on any others.
If you are running StudioPlus Spectra on multiple computers, continue with these final steps on each computer..
- Run the Spectra update that you downloaded in step 4.
- Start StudioPlus Spectra.
If you have any problems or questions, please call support at (763) 552-5500 or email email@example.com.