Download Spectra 2010 Volume 1
Thank you for that information. Please use the Print button on your browser
window to print out these instructions.
- Close out of Spectra on all computers.
- Using the Database Utility (Start> All Programs> StudioPlus Spectra 2010> Utilities> Database Utility), Backup Data Files.
- Using the Database Utility, Compact and Repair Data Files.
- Download the current Spectra 2010 Volume 1 installer using the link below. (Save the installer to a shared folder if you’ll be installing Spectra on multiple computers.)
StudioPlus Spectra Version 2010 Volume 1 Release 9 Installer
- Restart your computer.
- Un-install any previous versions of Spectra.
- Find the installer you saved in step 4 and run it.
- After the install finishes successfully, open Spectra and let it upgrade your data. Let the upgrade run and finish completely on at least one computer before starting on any others.
If you are running StudioPlus Spectra on multiple computers, continue with these final steps on each computer..
- Un-install any previous versions of StudioPlus.
- Run the Spectra installer that you downloaded in step 4.
- Start StudioPlus Spectra.
If you have any problems or questions, please call support at (763) 552-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.