Download Spectra 2012 Volume 1 Update
Thank you for that information. Please use the Print button on your browser
window to print out these instructions.
IMPORTANT: You must have Version 2012 Volume 1 installed to run this update.
- Close out of Spectra on all computers.
- Using the Database Utility (Start > All Programs > StudioPlus Spectra 2012 > Utilities > Database Utility), Backup Data Files.
- Using the Database Utility, Compact and Repair Data Files.
- Download the current Spectra 2012 Volume 1 update using the link below. (Save the update file to a shared folder if you’ll be running it on multiple computers.)
StudioPlus Spectra Version 2012 Volume 1 Release 5 Update
- Find the update you saved in step 4 and run it.
- After the update finishes successfully, open Spectra and let it update your data. Let the update run and finish completely on at least one computer before starting on any others.
- Restart the Spectra Control Center.
If you are running StudioPlus Spectra on multiple computers, continue with these final steps on each computer.
- Run the Spectra update that you downloaded in step 4.
- Start StudioPlus Spectra.
If you have any problems or questions, please call support at (763) 552-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.