Thank you for that information. Please use the Print button on your browser
window to print out these instructions.
1. CHECK AMP IN SOFTWARE - In StudioPlus, select About from the Help menu and check to MAKE SURE your AMP Expire Date is displayed as May 2009 or later. If it is not, look for an e mail announcement that has your code or call support for an upgrade code at 763-552-5500 option 2.
2. Close out of StudioPlus.
3. Using the Database Utility, Backup Data Files.
4. Using the Database Utility, Compact and Repair Data Files.
5. Using the Add/Remove Programs in your computer’s Control Panel, un-install any previous versions of StudioPlus.
6. Download StudioPlus 2009 using the link below. (Save to a shared folder if you’ll be installing on multiple PCs)
7. Restart your computer.
8. Find where you saved the installer from step 6 above and run it.
9. After the install finishes successfully, open StudioPlus and let it upgrade your data.
10. Select ‘Check for Updates’ from the Help menu to get the latest service release or go to our Downloads page to download the latest service release.
11. Close out of StudioPlus, wait about 30 seconds for it to completely shut down and then re-launch.
12. Let the update run and finish completely on at least one computer.
If you are running StudioPlus on multiple computers, then continue with these final steps.
13. On any subsequent computers, use the Add/Remove Programs to uninstall the old version of StudioPlus.
14. Run the StudioPlus Installer that you downloaded in step 6 above.
15. Start StudioPlus – the update should run automatically.
If you have any problems or questions, please call support at (763) 552-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.