Thank you for that information. Please use the Print button on your browser
window to print out these instructions.
1. CHECK AMP IN SOFTWARE - In StudioPlus, select About from the Help menu and check to MAKE SURE your AMP Expire Date is displayed as February 2010 or later. If it is not, look for an e mail announcement that has your code or contact support for an upgrade code at 763-552-5500 option 2 or email@example.com.
2. Close out of StudioPlus.
3. Using the Database Utility, Backup Data Files.
4. Using the Database Utility, Compact and Repair Data Files.
5. Download StudioPlus 2010 Volume 1 using the link below. (Save to a shared folder if you’ll be installing on multiple PCs)
6. Restart your computer.
7. Un-install any previous versions of StudioPlus.
8. Find where you saved the installer from step 5 above and run it.
9. After the install finishes successfully, open StudioPlus and let it upgrade your data. Let the upgrade run and finish completely on at least one computer before starting on any others.
If you are running StudioPlus on multiple computers, then continue with these final steps.
10. Un-install any previous versions of StudioPlus.
11. Run the StudioPlus Installer that you downloaded in step 5 above.
12. Start StudioPlus.
If you have any problems or questions, please call support at (763) 552-5500.