FAQ - Membership Plans
Q: Can I use the software to keep track of a baby or family plan?
A: Yes! Here's an example of how Spectra (or myStratus) makes it easy to manage your membership plans:
- Go to Maintenance > Price List > Price Lists and add an item called "Baby Plan Membership" along with the price. Typically this will be on your generic (client) price list in order to accommodate those who purchase the membership as a gift or before scheduling a session.
- Go to Maintenance > Client > Client Groups and add a group called "Baby Plan." This will allow you to easily market to all plan members.
- Go to Maintenance > Session > Session Types and add a session type called "BABY PLAN." This will allow you to run all kinds of sales and analysis reports for this session type. Use advanced scheduling options to schedule all the different sessions included in the plan.
Data Entry Recommendations
- Add the adult as the primary client and add the name and birth date of the baby in the Family Members section of the client record. Later, it will be easy to market to your clients based on age, and a breeze to do birthday mailings, emails, and call campaigns.
- When you sell the plan membership, add the client to the "Baby Plan" client group.