Global Payments Integration
NOTE: Global Payments is available in the UK, EU, and Canada only. Cayan is our preferred processor in the United States, and eWAY® is our preferred processor in Australia and New Zealand.
Set up the software to process credit cards using Global Payments. Also learn how this integration benefits your business by simplifying your ability to maintain PCI compliance.
Please note: Because we are continually updating our library of training videos as new versions of our software are released, this video will likely show an older or newer version of StudioPlus Spectra/myStratus than you have installed. Don't worry! The video will still give you a great overview of this feature.
- Global Payments Account
- Pre-apply for Global Payments account
- Receive account credentials
- Spectra/myStratus Setup
- Company Preferences > Credit Cards
- Merchant ID, Shared Secret, and Refund Password
- Currency Code
- Canada users should contact Global Payments to activate Canadian currency
- Processing Credit Cards
- Single Payment
- Saved Payment Methods
- Create after payment
- File > Payment Methods
- Confirming Your Transactions
- Settled section of Global Payments online portal
- Reconcile with End of Day Wizard
» Next video - Cayan Integration
» Spectra Training Checklist
» Online Help topic(s) - Credit Cards Overview, Global Payment Credit Cards (UK, EU, and Canada)