Creating HTML Emails
If you know a little HTML, use the HTML email feature in Spectra/myStratus Professional to create emails that appear with graphics and formatting, just like a website.
Please note: Because we are continually updating our library of training videos as new versions of our software are released, this video will likely show an older or newer version of StudioPlus Spectra/myStratus than you have installed. Don't worry! The video will still give you a great overview of this feature.
- Setting up HTML Emails
- Tools > Design Tools > HTML Email Builder.
- Enter the description and filter type.
- Import HTML.
- Modify HTML and use the Insert option to insert merge fields into the email.
- Preview HTML.
- Sending HTML Emails
- HTML emails can be sent to individual clients (like form letters).
- OR in bulk using the Communication Wizard or Triggers.
» Next video - "Setting up Triggers"
» Spectra Training Checklist
» Online Help topic(s) - HTML Email Builder